Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Vista Background Rejects; Wallpaper Cycler

I stumbled across http://www.hamaddarwish.com/content/index_2.html; this is the website of the photographer hired by Microsoft to create all their pretty, pretty backgrounds in their newest operating system, Vista. Well, apparently a lot of his shots did not make the cut so he has kindly released them, in a very high resolution (1920x1200) format for our use and delight. And I must say, if these pictures are that great, how great are the ones going to be in Windows Vista? Or maybe Microsoft just doesn't know quality.



Anyways, I couldn't decide which one to set as my desktop background (there's a lot). And they're all very pretty. So I wondered, is there a program that allows me to cycle my wallpapers periodically, like a slideshow? And lo and behold, a Google search for "Wallpaper Cycler" yields this fruitful result: http://www.tucows.com/preview/291538(Wallpaper Cycler Lite) which does just the job.

So enjoy the combination of the two!

No comments: